Featuring 3M’s innovative silicone adhesive technology in a 5-layer foam dressing, the 3M™ Tegaderm™ Silicone Foam Non-Bordered Dressing is suitable for use on fragile skin and with compression therapy, making it an excellent choice for your wound management programs. It provides strong and gentle adhesion with easy application for a more positive clinician experience.
3Mâ„¢ Tegadermâ„¢ Silicone Foam Non-Bordered Dressing
The 3Mâ„¢ Tegadermâ„¢ Silicone Foam Non-Bordered Dressing provides reliable and convenient solutions for some of the most common challenges faced by wound careclinicians. The strong and gentle adhesive minimizes patient pain upon proper dressing removal. It can be lifted and repositioned without losing its adherence or damagingthe skin, making it an appropriate choice for your wound management and pressure ulcer/injury prevention programs.1
This adhesive silicone foam dressing can be used on fragile skin and with compression therapy and is designed to manage different levels of exudate, from low to high, such as pressure ulcers/injuries, venous leg ulcers, neuropathic ulcers, arterial ulcers, skin tears and surgical wounds.
3Mâ„¢ Tegadermâ„¢ Silicone Foam Dressings can be lifted and repositioned without losing adherent properties.
3Mâ„¢ Tegadermâ„¢ Silicone Foam Dressings have a unique multi-layer design that absorbs and evaporates moisture, helping to reduce the potential for skin maceration.
3Mâ„¢ Tegadermâ„¢ Silicone Foam Dressings are suitable for use under compression therapy and provide extra padding for patient comfort.
1. Tegadermâ„¢ film backing by 3M: combines 3Mâ€™s adhesive innovation and film expertise in a breathable dressing cover.
2. Moisture control layer: helps maintain an optimal moisture balance by facilitating evaporation through the film backing.
3. Superabsorbent layer: further pulls moisture away and locks it in place to help minimize backward migration that can cause periwound maceration.
4. Fenestrated foam layer:: improves flexibility and moisture absorption to help minimize healing disruption.
5. 3Mâ€™s proprietary silicone adhesive: keeps the dressing in place without damaging the wound area, while allowing exudate to pass through.