- Impervious plastic film provides a barrier to liquids, reducing exposure to blood and body fluids
- Reliable adhesive around slot stays secure throughout the procedure
- Polyethylene film is transparent and conformable for easy positioning and draping, helping to save time
- Matte finish reduces glare from drape surface during procedure
- Adheres to dry skin to help prevent fluids from running under drape and patient, minimizing the risk of body fluid exposure to healthcare personnel and making clean up easier
U drape, U Slot aperture with adhesive.
3M™ Steri Drape™ U Drape is a plastic, split sheet with a U shaped aperture cut in one end. For creating a sterile barrier during surgical procedures.
- Draping for defining the sterile field
- Draping for isolating a non-sterile area from the sterile field