- Provides consistent quality water for commercial ice machines, coffee and tea brewers by reducing sediment*, chlorine taste and odor and scale*
- Enhances water clarity for visually appealing ice
- Reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to form as hard scale* on evaporator plates and heating elements, which can reduce downtime and unscheduled service maintenance
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs
- Extended Length retrofit cartridges provide greater gallon capacity and flow rates than the standard length 3M™ Water Filtration Products retrofit cartridges for increased production
3M™ Water Filtration Products Model CFS9112EL-S Everpure® Retrofit 9000 Series Replacement Cartridge provides Recipe Quality Water™ for clear and consistent quality ice, coffee and hot tea by reducing sediment*, chlorine taste and odor and scale*. This cartridge fits into most Everpure® commercial foodservice heads, allowing you to choose any of the 9000 Series 3M Purification cartridges.
Recipe Quality Water™
Having cleaner and clearer water for your business is both a pleasure and a reassurance that you're giving your customers recipe quality water. With a water filtration system from 3M Purification, you can provide filtered water that may help protect your equipment and your profits. From commercial point-of-entry to dedicated point-of-use water filtration systems, look to 3M Purification to help you find the right solution.
Creative collaboration inspires a never ending stream of powerful technologies
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improve our customers' lives and support their business goals. From our headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, we serve industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Across thousands of products, the 3M brand represents consistency, superior quality and value. Our success begins with a culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. We have an ability to apply our technologies — often in combination — to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and our singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Toward that end, 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment and our environment. 3M Purification Inc. (formerly CUNO Incorporated), provides filtration and separation solutions for residential, food service, science labs, industrial, marine and other applications.
*Tested and verified by manufacturer's laboratory.
Everpure is a trademark of Pentair Filtration Solutions, LLC.