- Color Markers burn out by sintering and become invisible.
3M™ Lava™ Plus Color Markers allow full control over custom shading. For utmost precision, Lava Plus Color Markers can be added to the Lava Plus Dyeing Liquid to visualize application on the pre-sintered restoration.
- Preparation of Zirconia frameworks and All-Zirconia restorations for anterior and posterior teeth:
- Single crowns
- Bridges up to 48 mm in length with a maximum of two pontics next to one another in the posterior area and a maximum of four pontics next to one another in the anterior area. A maximum of four dies is approved for 5-unit and 6-unit bridges.
- Crowns on implants and 3-unit bridges on two implants
- Lava Plus restorations on implants have not been released for use on patients with bruxism.
- Lava Plus restorations on implants should have a passive (tension-free) fit.
- Splinted crowns (maximum 4 splinted crowns)
- Cantilever bridges with a maximum of 1 pendant at the position of a premolar or incisor
- Cantilever bridges have not been released for use on patients with bruxism.
- 3-unit inlay/onlay and 2-unit or 3-unit Maryland bridges
- Inlay and Maryland bridges have not been released for use on patients with bruxism.
- Primary crowns