- Provides outstanding bond strengths without marginal gap.
- Compact and economical unit is mobile and can be used wherever compressed air is available.
- Does not require a power supply.
- Easy-to-view pressure gauge allows you to monitor and regulate the unit’s performance.
- Pressure-reduction valve with integral water collector supplies compressed air free of water or oil to ensure reliable operation.
- Intended for use with the Rocatec Bonding System, including Rocatec Pre Bonding Material, Rocatec Plus Bonding Material and Rocatec Soft Bonding Material.
An abrasive-blasting material for creating the first adhesive layer (silicate coating), the material becomes visible as a color layer and can, therefore, be controlled directly and visually. Refill includes three 3000g containers of bonding material.
- Coating indirect restorations to achieve a micromechanical and chemicalbond. Ideal for ceramics, composites and zirconia.
- Coating indirect restorations to achieve a micromechanical and chemical
bond. Ideal for ceramics, composites and zirconia.