- Excellent esthetics/translucency.
- Long-term proven wear resistance.
- Ease of finishing and polishing.
- Plaque and stain resistance.
- Proven in tests to be as strong or stronger than other popular brands and to possess inherent advantages in flexibility, impact strength and color stability.
- Handles like porcelain.
- Indirect restorations created from Sinfony indirect lab composite offer natural vitality, amber opalescent effect and fluorescence.
- Sinfony Opaque Dentin-Material is available in 4 shades: D1 Yellow Brown, D2 Brown, D3 Red Brown, D4 Light Green, D5 Green Grey.
A micro-hybrid, indirect laboratory composite that combines strength, beauty and versatility. Developed for laboratories and designed to build like porcelain, the composite is excellent for inlays/onlays, veneers and full crowns.
- Creating dark and shadowed zones in indirect restorations.
- Blocking out undesirable effects of metal or severely stained areas of a restoration.