- Versatile system can be light-cured or self-cured to meet your application needs
- Unique dark-cure chemistry allows for bulk placement which eliminates the need for layering and saves time
- Displays a true glass ionomer cure for long-term fluoride release and adhesion to tooth structure which provides better patient protection and increased doctor confidence
- As a restorative material, it provides good handling properties and extended working time in the mouth for easier use
- Available in a variety of shades to better match existing tooth structure for esthetic restorations. Pedo shade is available for pedodontic applications and Blue shade for core buildup applications.
This liquid is one part of 3M™ Vitremer Core Buildup.
3303L BITOREMA- LIQUID NEW
- Mix with 3M™ Vitremer™ core buildup/restorative powder
- Restoration of cervical erosion / abrasion lesions.
- Restoration of root caries lesions.
- Class I and Class II restorations in primary teeth.
- Temporary repair of fractured teeth.
- Filling defects and undercut areas in crown preparations.
- As a core buildup where at least half the coronal tooth structure is remaining to provide structural support for the crown.
- Laminate/sandwich restorations.
- Interim restorations.