- High adhesion keeps dressings in place under challenging conditions with up to 7-day wear time.
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- Transparency allows for easy for monitoring of the wound or I.V. site without the need to remove the dressing.
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
- Dressing is conformable and flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
3M™ Tegaderm™ I.V. Securement Dressing
3M™ Tegaderm™ I.V. Securement Dressing 9525HP is specifically sized and designed for securing and stabilizing the Becton Dickinson (BD) Nexiva™ Closed I.V. Catheter System. 2-1/2 inch x 2-3/4 inch (6,5 cm x 7 cm), 100 EA/box, 4 boxes/case.
- Designed specifically for the peripheral Becton-Dickenson (BD) Nexiva™ Closed I.V. Catheter System