- Lava™ Plus Zirconia shading system enables highly esthetic all-zirconia or traditional layered restorations.
The Lava™ Plus High Translucency Zirconia System includes a tailored shading system for full color control. Patented Lava™ Plus Dyeing Liquids preserve the translucency after shading by allowing the natural, warm colors to shine from the inside of dental crowns and dental bridges, giving dentists and labs more options to achieve any shade for unparalleled individualization.
Lava™ Plus Enamel Liquids allow for a naturally flowing, more esthetic transition from the dentin to the incisal edge. Lava™ Plus Effect Shades are offered in 8 shades bringing individual artistry into every restoration.
- Preparation of Zirconia frameworks and All-Zirconia restorations for anterior and posterior teeth:
- Single crowns.
- Bridges up to 48 mm in length with a maximum of two pontics next to one another in the posterior area and a maximum of four pontics next to one another in the anterior area. A maximum of four dies is approved for 5-unit and 6-unit bridges.
- Crowns on implants and 3-unit bridges on two implants: Lava Plus restorations on implants are contraindicated for patients with bruxism, Lava Plus restorations on implants should have a passive (tension-free) fit.
- Splinted crowns (maximum 4 splinted crowns).
- Cantilever bridges with a maximum of 1 pendant at the position of a premolar or incisor: Cantilever bridges are contraindicated for patients with bruxism.
- 3-unit inlay/onlay and 2-unit or 3-unit Maryland bridges: Inlay/onlay and Maryland bridges are contraindicated for patients with bruxism.
- Primary crowns.
- Zirconia build-up for two-piece abutments.