- One-bottle, one-coat convenience
- High bond strength with proven chemistry and filler
- Reduces risk of post-operative sensitivity
- High marginal integrity and low microleakage
- Moisture tolerant - works well on wet or dry enamel and dentin
- Desensitizes hypersensitive root surface
- Uniquely suited to the selective etch technique
A one-step, one-coat self-etch adhesive that provides easy application, along with strong bonds.
- All classes of fillings with light-curing composite or compomer.
- Core build-ups made of light-curing composite.
- Repair of composite or compomer fillings.
- Root Surface Desensitization.
- Intraoral repair of existing composite, porcelain fused to metal, and all ceramic restorations.
- Cementation of indirect restorations made of composite or compomer, ceramic and metal (after light curing when combined with RelyX ARC Adhesive resin Cement).