For 72.5 kV Class terminations, trust in 3M Cold Shrink QT-III Termination Kits 7673-S Series. Part of 3M’s Core Technology Platform, the 3M 7673-S Series kits lets you make safe, single-phase terminations on a variety of power cable – from tape shield, longitudinally corrugated (LC) and jacketed concentric neutral (JCN) cable, to tape-over-wire (TOW) and wire-over-tape (WOT) shielded cable.
For areas with higher contamination, the 3M 7673-S-10 Series termination kit provides additional skirts and water-blocking materials to give you a longer creepage path. The complete termination is made up of 4 sub-assemblies: the Silicone Rubber Skirted Stress Control Assembly, Hi-K Stress Control Adapter Assembly, Silicone Rubber Lug Seal Assembly and Silicone Rubber Ground Seal Assembly. Following installation, the support cores can be recycled. When the job requires a cold shrink delivery system, you need the 7673-S Series 3M Cold Shrink QT-III Termination Kit. Our cable accessory products are 100% factory-tested and backed by our strong reputation.
Kit Contents: Each kit contains sufficient quantities of the following materials as appropriate to make one single-phase termination (lug not included unless requested in advance).
- Silicone Rubber Skirted Stress Control Assembly
- Hi-K Stress Control Adapter Assembly
- Lug Seal Tube
- Lug Seal Tube
- Ground Seal Tube
- Ground Strap Assembly
- Constant Force Springs
- Tubes 3M™ Red Compound P55/R (Non-Silicone Grease)
- Scotch Electrical Shielding Tape 24
- 3M™ Scotch-Seal™ Mastic Sealing Tape 2229
- 3M™ EMI Copper Foil Shielding Tape 1181
- Scotch Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88
- 3M™ Cable Cleaning Pads CC-3
- Scotch® Self-fusing Silicone Rubber Electrical Tape 70
- Instruction Sheets