- Allows for convenient access to off-the-shelf 3M™ V.A.C.® Therapy
- Can be transitioned with patient to an outpatient setting for use in multiple care settings
- Facilitates quick and easy application with intuitive dressings and a simplified user interface with visible and audible monitoring
- Delivers continuous negative pressure (-125mmHg or -75mmHg) and 3M™ Dynamic Pressure Control™ Therapy through the same mechanisms of action of other 3M™ V.A.C.® Therapy Systems
- Maintains a moist wound environment that promotes perfusion and granulation tissue formation and removes exudate and infectious materials
- Single-patient use and acts as a closed system, providing a barrier to external infectious sources
A mobile and simple disposable negative pressure therapy system that enables immediate access to 7 days of 3M™ V.A.C.® Therapy for moderate to low severity wounds, grafts and flaps at -75 mmHg or -125 mmHg.
Includes 1 3M™ V.A.C® Via Therapy Unit with AC power cord/charger, 3 3M™ V.A.C.® Granufoam™ Medium Spiral Dressings, 2 3M™ V.A.C.® Via 250 mL Canisters with isolyzer, 1 lanyard and 1 carrying case.
- When used on open wounds, the 3M™ V.A.C.® Via System is intended to create an environment that promotes wound healing by secondary or tertiary (delayed primary) intention by preparing the wound bed for closure, reducing edema, promoting granulation tissue formation and perfusion, and by removing exudate and infectious material. Open wound types include: chronic, acute, traumatic, subacute and dehisced wounds, partial-thickness burns, ulcers (such as diabetic, pressure or venous insufficiency), flaps and grafts.
- When used on closed surgical incisions, it is intended to manage the environment of surgical incisions that continue to drain following sutured or staple closure by maintaining a closed environment and removing exudates via the application of negative pressure wound therapy.