- Simple interface minimizes device training time
- Automatically delivers the most commonly prescribed NPWT setting of continuous -125mm Hg
- Quick release canisters allow for efficient replacement
- Multi-orientational canister allows for patient mobility and product position flexibility
- 300 mL canister minimizes canister changes
- Long battery life (14+ hours) with fast recharge time
- Lighweight and portable
- Carrying case allows discreet delivery of therapy on-the-go
From the makers of 3M™ V.A.C.® Therapy, comes a pre-set system designed to deliver the right therapy, with fewer steps. 3M™ V.A.C.® System offers the beneﬁts and safety features of the only proven NPWT on the market—with a single touch.
- The 3M™ V.A.C.® Simplicty Therapy System is an integrated wound management system for use in acute, extended and home care settings. It is intended to create an environment that promotes wound healing by secondary or tertiary (delayed primary) intention by preparing the wound bed for closure, reducing edema, promoting granulation tissue formation and perfusion, and by removing exudate and infectious material. It is indicated for patients with chronic, acute, traumatic, subacute and dehisced wounds, partial-thickness burns, ulcers (such as diabetic or pressure), flaps and grafts.
- When used on closed incisions, it is intended to manage the environment of surgical incisions that continue to drain following sutured or stapled closure by maintaining a closed environment and removing exudates via the application of negative pressure wound therapy.