3M™ V.A.C.® Therapy is the only negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) device with proprietary SensaT.R.A.C.™ Technology, which continuously monitors negative pressure at the wound site and compensates for any changes, maintaining a consistent environment for fluid removal.
SensaT.R.A.C.™ Technology provides confidence that the appropriate environment for wound healing is being maintained.
- Engineered to maintain selected negative pressure
- Maintains and monitors pressure through 4 outer lumens
- Remove exudates through 1 inner lumen
- Provides real-time pressure feedback
- Adjusts and monitors pressure at the wound site
- Alerts clinicians through an alarm when a blockage is detected
- Triggers positive blast of air through outer - lumens approximately every 5 minutes to help reduce blockages
- Helps maintain consistent environment for fluid removal
SensaT.R.A.C.™ with Easy Clear™ Purge Technology
- Forces positive air periodically through outer lumen to aid in the prevention and clearance of blockages
- Helps to clear fluid from outer lumens to maintain their pressure sensing ability
- Helps to clear fluid in inner lumen that is not being pulled up (typically because of a blockage)
Healthcare providers should review the product User Manual, Safety Information and/or Instructions for Use prior to application.