- Dressings with 3M™ SensaT.R.A.C.™ Technology
- Flexible design adapts to the contours of deep and irregularly shaped wounds
- Promotes formation of granulation tissue in wounds
- Hydrophobic construction helps exudate removal
Dressings can be easily trimmed to fit the contours of deep or irregularly shaped wounds and are available in a variety of configurations for bridging techniques and offloading when treating multiple wounds.
3M™ V.A.C.® Granufoam™ Spiral Dressing come in two kits:
The 3M™ V.A.C.® Granufoam™ Spiral Dressing Kit - Small includes 2 3M™ Granufoam™ Small Spiral Dressings, 2 sheets of V.A.C.® Advanced Drape, 1 SENSAT.R.A.C.™ Pad, 1 packet of 3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film, 1 ruler.
The 3M™ V.A.C.® Granufoam™ Spiral Dressing Kit - Medium includes 2 3M™ Granufoam™ Medium Spiral Dressings, 3 sheets of V.A.C.® Advanced Drape, 1 SensaT.R.A.C.™ Pad, 1 packet of 3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film, 1 ruler.
- When used on open wounds, the 3M™ V.A.C.® Via System is intended to create an environment that promotes wound healing by secondary or tertiary (delayed primary) intention by preparing the wound bed for closure, reducing edema, promoting granulation tissue formation and perfusion, and by removing exudate and infectious material. Open wound types include: chronic, acute, traumatic, subacute and dehisced wounds, partial-thickness burns, ulcers (such as diabetic, pressure or venous insufficiency), flaps and grafts.
- When used on closed surgical incisions, it is intended to manage the environment of surgical incisions that continue to drain following sutured or staple closure by maintaining a closed environment and removing exudates via the application of negative pressure wound therapy.