- Dead soft 1-ounce (1.4-mil) copper foil backing for good shielding effectiveness, soldering and converting (slitting and die cutting).
- UL recognized flame-retardancy per UL 510 for applications needing this property.
- Conductive particles in the adhesive on both sides provides low contact resistance between substrates and the backing to drain static charge.
- Acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils.
- Removable liner on both sides makes it easy to handle and die cut complex shapes.
- There are both standard and custom roll widths and lengths to meet a variety of application needs.
3M™ Copper Foil Shielding Tape 1182 has a 1.4-mil copper foil backing with conductive acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive on both sides and a liner. The 1182 tape with double-coated conductive adhesive makes an excellent conductive gasket.