- Proprietary self-ligating clips which can save valuable chair time during wire engagement and disengagement
- "Intelligent" clips that release the archwire if forces are excessive
- Provide selective ligation capability, allowing clinicians to engage the archwire in a single clip
- Precisely finished nickel titanium clips and smooth radiused surfaces for enhanced patient comfort
- Offered in the MBT™ System prescription, as well as Ricketts (High Torque) and Roth (Low Torque) for desired treatment philosophy options
- 3M™ APC™ Flash-Free and 3M™ APC™ II Adhesive coating options for bonding efficiency
- Molar brackets with small, low profile tie-wings for treatment flexibility
- Notched tie-wings for additional bicuspid identification
- Low profile for patient comfort
- Torque-in-base for level slot line up
- Micro-etched, three point contact base anatomical contouring for better base to tooth fit
- Vertical scribe line for accurate bracket placement
The 3M™ SmartClip™ Self-Ligating Appliance System has an the integral nickel-titanium clip that permits simple archwire insertion and removal, yet holding the archwire with a pre-programmed force, avoiding unintentional disengagement. Offered in your choice of the APC Adhesive coating, it features the 3M™ APC™ Flash-Free Adhesive for enhanced bonding efficiency.
The traditional tie-wings allow for application of auxiliaries.