- Compliant to NFPA 1981, Standard on Open-Circuit Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) for Emergency Services, 2018 Edition
- Compliant to NFPA 1982, Standard on Personal Alert Safety Systems (PASS), 2018 Edition
- New harness materials offer greater resistance to chemical exposure and less
water absorption to help minimize contamination
- Easy-to-remove harness allows for cleaning to help with exposure reduction
- New shoulder harness design improves the ease of donning and minimizes pressure points to help reduce user fatigue
- Natural articulation (i.e. waist pad) promotes greater range of motion to the
user, while transferring weight to the hips for a more balanced load
- Proven regulator design offers low breathing resistance to help reduce user
burden and improve operational efficiencies
- Redundant safety features afford firefighters peace of mind knowing that the SCBA will perform in the toughest environments
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material delivers enhanced visibility of the SCBA
when operating in low-light conditions, improving safety and accountability on
- Bluetooth® enabled electronics support wireless connectivity between devices for improved configurability, data transmission/retrieval, firefighter
safety and fireground accountability
- Electronic personnel accountability report (ePAR) provides wireless, bi-directional communication between the firefighter and incident command (using Monitor Pro telemetry software) to help improve fireground accountability and communications
- System Integrity Alarm provides visual and audible alerts to notify SCBA
wearer and incident command (using Monitor Pro telemetry software) of
impending electronics degradation due to elevated temperature
- Integrated RFID tags provide local storage of SCBA information that can be wirelessly interrogated for asset tracking
- Proudly “Made in the USA” with attention to quality and workmanship
- High-Flow Alarm provides visual and audible alerts (using Monitor telemetry software) to notify incident command of a high-flow condition from a firefighter’s SCBA during a full-alarm PASS activation (i.e. heavy breathing, free flow, etc.).
The 3M™ Scott™ Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA is built on a foundation of redundant safety features, providing unparalleled performance to protect the family of firefighters who expect the best in the most demanding conditions.
With a focus on enhancing Cleanability, Comfort, and Connectivity to ensure the security and comfort of today’s firefighter, the 3M™ Scott™ Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA is designed for future compatibility and is compliant to the latest NFPA 1981/1982, 2018 Edition standards. The new "As Long As You Own It" Air-Pak SCBA warranty enables customers to have peace of mind knowing that their most important investment is backed for their lifetime ownership of the product.