- Lightweight, flexible Thermoflex backplate and adjustable padded shoulder and waistband straps for greater comfort and ease of donning and doffing
- Pneumatics are easily removed with a 3M Scott "quarter-turn” – no tools required – for ease of maintenance, cleaning and turn-around
- The E-Z Flo regulator is designed for gloved hands, enables easy breathing, and has a two step secure attachment to help ensure worker confidence
- Shoulder mounted photoluminescent gauge with whistle end-of-service alarm for ease of use
- NIOSH approved for use with 3M Scott AV series facepieces that can also be used for APR, PAPR, supplied air, and SCBA applications
- Available in 2216 or 4500 psi variants and 30, 45 or 60 minute durations
- Optional extended duration airline for added respirator versatility
The 3M™ Scott™ ACSi SCBA is a NIOSH-approved SCBA for use in non-fire related, industrial applications.
The 3M™ Scott™ ACSi SCBA features the innovative Advanced Carrying System (ACS) with a padded Thermoflex® backplate molded to fit the spine and back muscles for increased comfort and flexibility. The ACSi SCBA enables quick-turn-around and decon with pneumatics that can be removed from the back-plate with a simple 3M Scott "quarter-turn" – no tools required.