- High-Resolution Detection ̶ See more with high-pixel resolution (384 x 288)
- Hot-Spot Tracker ̶ Immediately identify the hottest part of the scene and display its relative temperature. Ideal for overhaul, search and rescue, and risk assessment.
- Cold-Spot Tracker ̶ Immediately identify the coldest part of the scene and display its relative temperature. Ideal for hazmat environments.
- Pixel-to-Pixel Mapping ̶ Get an accurate representation of the scene with the pixel-to-pixel mapping feature that ensures every pixel is represented on the viewing screen.
- Tactical Color ̶ As the temperature increases, colors grow in intensity from gray, yellow, orange, to red. Transparent color capability enables firefighters to see structure through the colorization.
- Lightweight Design ̶ At only 2.5 pounds, the X-Series of thermal imagers are some of the lightest on the market today. The pistol-grip handle is easy to hold with gloved hands.
- Full-size 3.5" LCD
- Intelligent focus
- Direct spot temperature readout
- Laser pointer
- Image freeze
- On-demand DVR
- Image capture (snapshot)
The five-button 3M™ Scott™ X380 Thermal Imager offers high-resolution image quality and user-friendly controls to provide durability and reliability on the fireground.
Incorporating standard features such as hot-spot tracker, cold-spot tracker, and digital zoom, the five-button X380 thermal imager also provides on-demand DVR for recording video footage and image capture that takes a snapshot of the scene when the DVR is not running. The image freeze feature allows for inspection of tight quarters such as attics and crawl spaces — activate, review, then return to normal operation.