- Helps secure attachment tape to automotive parts
- Intended primarily for use on PVC, but can also be used with nylon, ABS, urethane and PC substrates
- Ready to use with common application equipment
- Formulated specifically for use with 3M™ Acrylic Foam and Acrylic Plus Tapes
3M™ Adhesion Promoter N200NT is a non-toluene liquid primer used for enhancing the adhesion of 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tapes and 3M Acrylic Plus Tapes in automotive applications. Our formula is used primarily for polyvinyl chloride (PVC) but may also be used on urethane, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), nylon and polycarbonate (PC) substrates.
Highly effective on polyvinyl chloride (PVC) substrates
Strong Adhesion on polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
3M™ Adhesion Promoter N200NT is a liquid primer used to improve the adhesion of 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tapes
(PDF, 35.23 Kb). Our formula is highly effective on polyvinyl chloride (PVC) substrates, but may also be used on urethane, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), nylon and polycarbonate (PC) surfaces. Because applications vary with materials, stress, procedures, environmental exposures and other factors, it is important to determine through testing the most suitable 3M promoter to meet your specific application need. This non-toluene formula significantly reduces the hazardous air pollutant (HAPS)
(PDF, 972.3 Kb) content as compared to 3M™ Adhesion Promoter N200J.
Better Science for Better Adhesion from 3M
- Automotive interior and exterior trim parts
- For use with 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tapes
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) applications
Since 1925 when a 3M lab assistant invented masking tape, 3M has been applying science to life —developing adhesive products and technologies that help entire industries and individual businesses worldwide. The work that began with a single 3M engineer now spans decades and generations - and all of it goes into each 3M product developed for automotive OEM, like 3M™ Adhesion Promoter N200NT.