- Single component moisture-curing MSP seam sealer offers convenience and quality
- Sealer is formulated for automotive body joints
- Versatile application methods allow caulking or spraying
- Excellent adhesion works well with primed surfaces
- Fast curing allows for immediate painting
3M™ MSP Sprayable Seam Sealer is a gray high-performance, general-purpose seam sealer that can be caulked or sprayed. Our convenient, easy-to-apply sealer adheres well to all primed surfaces, except acrylic lacquer. It offers the convenience of allowing for painting almost immediately after being applied.
Bead can be used for general purpose seams, including door skins, rocker panels, rear body panels and trunks
The 3M Sprayable Seam Sealer Applicator Gun allows for easy adjustment
A Sealer that Combines Convenience and Performance
3M™ MSP Sprayable Seam Sealer is a high-solids, moisture-curing seam sealer that can be caulked or sprayed as a sealer or a sound deadening coating. Our sealer is non-shrinking, non-cracking and fast curing. It dries tack free in 30 minutes and allows for immediate painting.
If you are in need of an applicator, we recommend 3M Sprayable Seam Sealer Applicator Gun, part number 08400 (sold separately). This applicator gun allows for easy adjustment for a variability of spray patterns.
A Versatile Sealer with Many Uses
A Seam Sealer with Many Advantages
- Bead can be used for general purpose automotive seams, including door skins, rocker panels, rear body panels, trunk seams, floor pans, etc.
- Sprayed seam can be used for trunk seams, quarter panels, any other OEM sprayed seam replacement.
- Sprayed coating can be used inside door skins, inside body panels, as a coarse textured coating for undercarriages or any area where a sound deadening coating is needed.
Our seam sealer has been formulated to offer numerous benefits for automotive technicians. With this sealer, you will be able to produce a bead, sprayed seam or a sprayed coating appearance. Multiple appearances can be achieved with one gun and sealer combination, saving the cost and space of carrying multiple products. Excellent adhesion to primed metal and aluminum means there is more consistent bond reliability, resulting in fewer comebacks for seam sealer failure. Fast cure reduces the waiting time for painting. There are no problems with alcohol-containing solvents.