- A high performance tape for LSE and MSE substrates
- Reduces labor and equipment expenses related to primer
- Features the same adhesive on both tape sides to deliver robust initial tack and high final tack
- Acrylic foam core provides excellent wet-out and conformability
- Liner is silicone-coated on both sides to enable easy release
- T-liner is suitable for heat-bond and other PSA tabbing
3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape PX5011T is designed for attaching exterior automotive trim without the time and expense of adhesion promoters. The 1.1mm double-coated tape features the same adhesive on both sides of the tape for primerless application to LSE and MSE substrates and paints. Acrylic foam core is designed for robust performance even to complex contours and difficult automotive paint surfaces.
Better Science for Better Adhesion from 3M
- Attaching window visors, pillar garnishes, nested components
- Small side body moldings (PP)
- Claddings, body side moldings, rocker panels, running boards, wheel flares (TPO)
- ABS nameplates
- Chrome nameplate applications
Since 1925 when one of our lab assistants invented masking tape, 3M has been applying science to life developing adhesive products and technologies that help entire industries and individual businesses worldwide. The work that began with a single 3M engineer now spans decades and generations and all of it goes into each of our products developed for automotive OEM, like 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape PX5011T.