- Provides excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including many foams, plastics, and felt
- Thin 0.5 mils (.01 mm) polyester film carrier adds dimensional stability and improved handling
- Used on particle board, melamine, HPL, wood, plywood, plastics and foam
- Custom printed (for Best Rite) 58 lb. polycoated kraft paper liner offers die cutting and converting process capability
- Temperature performance up to 250°F (121°C) for short term exposure and up to 150°F (66°C) for long term exposure
3M™ Double Coated Tape 9832BR provides high initial adhesion and good holding power on a variety of substrates. The thin, polyester film carrier provides dimensional stability and improved handling during slitting and die cutting. It is commonly used on particle board, melamine, HPL, wood, plywood, plastics and foam.
Solvent Free Acrylic Adhesive Provides a Consistent, Permanent Bond
3M™ Adhesive 300MP
- General purpose foam lamination
- Edge banding
- Gasket attachment
- Attaching melamine
(PDF, 11.38 Kb) offers an excellent bond to various foams, plastics, and felt substrates, and has good shear strength at elevated temperatures. A nonwoven carrier between the adhesive layers improves the handling and strength of 3M™ Double Coated Tape 99786.
Double Sided Tapes Provide Solutions for Many Bonding Applications
In general, double sided (often referred to as double coated) adhesive tape is composed of a film or nonwoven tissue carrier coated on both sides with a pressure sensitive adhesive. These adhesive tapes can be applied by hand or with a wide web laminator.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Click here for more information on 3M Design Solutions.
(PDF, 44.94 Mb)