- Helps hold stencils securely during sandblasting on stone monuments
- Ideal for filling in cracks and crevices on axed and frosted surfaces
- Rubber-based coating is easy to apply and clean up
- For use with 3M™ Sandblast Stencil products
3M™ Sandblast Filler 3 is a rubber-based coating that increases the adhesion of 3M™ Sandblast Stencils to stone surfaces during sandblasting. Excellent for stone monuments, this paint-like brush-on coating fills cracks, crevices and other low areas for uniform stencil masking. It is typically used on axed and frosted stone.
For use with 3M™ Sandblast Stencil products
Smart Solutions through Science and Innovation
- Fills cracks and crevices and axed and frosted surfaces
- Helps increase holding power of 3M™ Sandblast Stencil products
The 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division is changing the way companies around the world mask, protect, splice, color code and stop moisture. These technologies help customers deliver competitive products to the market with speed and efficiency. The 3M™ Sandblast Filler 3 is just one example of how 3M is bringing better ideas to the surface through science and innovation.