- Yellow, translucent inner liner for heightened visibility of cut designs during positioning and blasting
- Double liner format supports center of letters, numbers and designs to help increase production output
- Excellent resistance to a variety of blast media
- High adhesion to granite, marble and other stone surfaces
- Tan rubber backing is easy to cut, reducing wear on plotter knives or die-cutting equipment
- Cut designs are easy to see, reducing eye strain and increasing picking productivity
- Easy release of the white polypropylene liner helps avoid stretching and distortion of design
- Used in slot fed application methods
3M™ Die-Cut Sandblast Stencil 519YS features a double liner design for optimum support for center of letters, numbers and designs. The translucent yellow inner liner heightens visibility of cut designs during positioning and blasting. The white polypropylene liner is more conformable to run through commercial plotters and releases easily to help avoid stretching and distortion of design.
Yellow, translucent inner liner for heightened visibility
Offers Excellent Blast Resistance and High Adhesion to Stone
Ideal for slot fed formats, 3M™ Die-Cut Sandblast Stencil 519YS
(PDF, 308.7 Kb) helps protect granite, marble and other stone surfaces during blasting applications.
- Protects granite
- Other stone surfaces during sandblasting operation
It is recommended that this stencil be applied to a warm, clean and dry surface. When the stencil is applied to cold stone surfaces it is possible for condensation to form as the stone warms. Condensation can affect the performance of the stencil's rubber adhesive. To minimize shrinkage, allow rubber backing to relax before applying to the stone. Rub down firmly to adhere stencil to the stone. Use 3M™ Sandblast Filler #2
to help increase adhesion and hold stencil to polished stone surfaces. Use 3M™ Sandblast Filler #3
on axed or frosted surfaces if increased adhesion is desired.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.