- Hand control for tighter, more precise seals
- Design allows easy one-hand operation
- Dispenses box sealing tape up to 2 in/48 mm wide on a 3-inch/76.2 mm core
- High-impact gray plastic construction
- For carton sealing, box sealing, combining, reinforcing, and bundling operations
We designed the Scotch® Box Sealing Tape Dispenser H192 as a roll-on, hand-held tool that allows the operator to apply, cut, and buff tape in an easy one-hand motion. It dispenses any box sealing tape up to 2 in/48 mm wide on a 3-inch/76.2 mm core.
It is easy to use in one-hand application, plus the operator can control the tape tension with the tape roll brake.
The light-weight, hand-held dispenser is constructed of high-impact gray plastic. In addition to sealing, it can be used for combining, reinforcing, and bundling operations.
Dispensers are Indispensable
A hand-held tape dispenser is an essential tool where ever products are processed, repackaged, or prepared for distribution. Warehouses, industrial plants, e-commerce shipping operations, and retail distribution outlets are just a few of the places you will find these tools. In addition to box sealing, they are constantly called into use for combining, reinforcing, bundling, and other operations. A hand-held box sealer can be found in a weight and size for every production requirement.