- Fast 15 seconds set time for fast-paced processes and productivity
- Creates high-strength bonds that are plasticizer resistant
- Bonds to a variety of materials, including wood and many plastics
- 100% solids formula with no VOCs
- 90 seconds open time for joining parts together
- One component adhesive for easy application with no mixing or guesswork
- Bonds to polyethylene and polypropylene with slight surface modification
- Designed for use with the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Applicator and unique disposable nozzles
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesive TE015 achieves extremely fast set time and is effective across a wide range of service temperatures. It is ideal for bonding wood and select plastics. This all-in-one adhesive and dispenser solution features fast, easy clean-up and handy accessories to meet all your dispensing needs.
Ideal for attaching edge moldings and trim
Fast Set Time for Fast-Paced Processes and Productivity
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesive TE015 offers the initial fast speed of a hot melt with urethane horse power for added strength. The one component adhesive is ideal for creating strong bonds with little to no clamping or fixturing. Designed for dispensing with our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Easy 250 Applicator
, this 100% solids adhesive can be kept at optimum temperature using the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Easy 250 Preheater
for easy swap out. It features 90 seconds open time for joining parts together followed by 15 seconds to handling strength to allow for subsequent processing.
Understanding 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Polyurethane Reactive (PUR) Adhesives
- Wood or plastic for furniture and cabinetry
- Edge moldings and trim for countertops, tables, shelving and desks
- Wood or MDF drawer bottoms, backs and facings
- Thin bond line applications in woodworking
3M™ Scotch-Weld ™ PUR Adhesives are one-component, moisture-curing urethane adhesives that are applied warm to create dramatically strong bonds to a variety of substrates such as
(PDF, 17.52 Kb), fiber reinforced plastic (FRP)
(PDF, 22.78 Kb) and many other plastics to themselves, to metal and to glass. Fast-acting strength begins to build as the adhesives cool for rapid, convenient application with minimal downtime from clamping or fixturing. These adhesives can be extruded from hand held or bench mounted
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesive Applicators.
PURs offer attractive options: from woodworkers searching for thin bond lines and replacing unsightly mechanical fasteners, to plastic, glass and metal materials assembly in automotive, electronics, general assembly and many other industries.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Click here for more information on 3M Structural Adhesives.
(PDF, 15.87 Mb)