- 120 seconds set time for fast-paced processes and productivity
- Creates high-strength bonds that are plasticizer resistant
- Bonds to a variety of materials, including wood and many plastics
- 100% solids formula with no VOCs
- Contains UV dye to easily visualize bond lines and remove excess squeeze out
- Low viscosity for very thin bond lines or for covering large surfaces
- Creates bond lines as thin as .001”-.003” on wood
- 4 minute open time for joining parts together
- One component adhesive for easy application with no mixing or guesswork
- Designed for use with the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Applicator and unique disposable nozzles
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesive EZ250120 achieves fast set time and is effective across a wide range of service temperatures. It is ideal for bonding wood and select plastics, including ABS, PVC and polycarbonate. This all-in-one adhesive and dispenser solution features fast, easy clean-up and handy accessories to meet all your dispensing needs.
Bonds to a variety of materials, including wood and many plastics
Low Viscosity for Very Thin Bond Lines
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesive EZ250120 with no VOCs offers the initial fast speed of a hot melt with urethane horse power for added strength. The 100% solids adhesive creates bond lines as thin as .001"-.003" on wood and is ideal for creating strong bonds with little to no clamping or fixturing. It contains UV dye to easily visualize bond lines and remove excess squeeze out. Designed with low viscosity, it should be dispensed with our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Easy 250 Applicator
. The adhesive can be kept at optimum temperature using the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Easy 250 Preheater
for easy swap out. It features a generous 4 minute open time for joining parts together followed by 120 seconds to handling strength to allow for subsequent processing
Understanding 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Polyurethane Reactive (PUR) Adhesives
- Wood or plastic for furniture and cabinetry
- Edge moldings and trim for countertops, tables, shelving and desks
- Wood or MDF drawer bottoms, backs and facings
- Thin bond line applications in woodworking
3M™ Scotch-Weld ™ PUR Adhesives are one-component, moisture-curing urethane adhesives that are applied warm to create dramatically strong bonds to a variety of substrates such as
(PDF, 17.52 Kb), fiber reinforced plastic (FRP)
(PDF, 22.78 Kb) and many other plastics to themselves, to metal and to glass. Fast-acting strength begins to build as the adhesives cool for rapid, convenient application with minimal downtime from clamping or fixturing. These adhesives can be extruded from hand held or bench mounted
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesive Applicators.
PURs offer attractive options: from woodworkers searching for thin bond lines and replacing unsightly mechanical fasteners, to plastic, glass and metal materials assembly in automotive, electronics, general assembly and many other industries.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Click here for more information on 3M Structural Adhesives.
(PDF, 15.87 Mb)