- Trial bag version (1 in. x 10 ft.) of 3M™ Loop Fastener SJ3571 and 3M™ Hook Fastener SJ3572
- Great for small jobs, prototyping and design evaluation
- Woven nylon loop fastener provides great design flexibility and fast product assembly
- High performance acrylic-based adhesive offers excellent shear strength, chemical and solvent resistance, and bonds to a variety of substrates
- Alternative solution to zippers, screws, snaps and more
- Features excellent temperature resistance of 200°F (93°C)
- Good for either indoor or outdoor use
3M™ Hook/Loop Fastener TB3571/TB3572 is our best in class fastener that provides design flexibility and fast product assembly. With its high performance acrylic-based pressure sensitive adhesive backing, this fastener allows for easy and convenient attachment to a variety of substrates including some high surface energy plastics such as polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, polystyrene.
3M™ Hook/Loop Fastener TB3571/TB3572's high performance acrylic adhesive excels in many marine and specialty vehicle applications
3M Trial Bags Simplify Selection
- Securing fabric to furniture cushions
- Point of purchase display and signage
- General industrial applications
- Marine and specialty vehicle applications
3M™ Hook/Loop Fastener Trial Bags provide a simplified "go-to" selection that has proven successful for most common applications, along with just the right length and quantity for trial run testing.
High Performance Acrylic Adhesive
The backings of 3M™ Hook/Loop Fastener TB3571/TB3572 are coated with a high performance acrylic-based pressure sensitive adhesive. This adhesive strength builds up over time allowing for some repositionability before achieving full bond strength. The adhesive bonds well to high and medium surface energy substrates, such as clean, dry metals and some low surface energy substrates such as polycarbonate, polystyrene, acrylic and nylon. It boasts excellent heat and moisture resistance as well as UV stability and excellent shear strength.
Secure, Repeated Closures
3M™ Hook and Loop Fasteners offer great design flexibility, fast product assembly, smooth and clean exterior surfaces and excellent product performance in many applications. 3M Hook and Loop Fasteners consist of hooks and loops which engage to form a quick fastening attachment. To disengage the attachment, simply pull the strips apart by hand.
The use of a pressure sensitive adhesive reduces or eliminates the need for sewing, solvent activation, dielectric or ultrasonic bonding or bulk adhesive bonding. Pressure sensitive adhesive products can be applied manually or automatically using a variety of equipment choices.
Bringing it All Together
3M™ Hook and Loop Fasteners provide the strong, tough attachment solutions you need. Simply press together and the tiny, stiff hooks mesh with pliable loops to create a quick, secure fastening system. Backed with a variety of 3M adhesive technologies, you can easily meet application demands that require thousands of easy opening and closings.