- When paired with 3M™ Loop Fasteners, this reclosable fastener provides durability for thousands of openings and closures
- Woven nylon hook fastener provides great design flexibility and fast product assembly
- General purpose acrylic-based adhesive offers good shear strength and bonds to a variety of substrates
- Alternative solution to zippers, screws, snaps and more
- Features good temperature resistance of 180°F (82°C)
- Good for either indoor or outdoor use
3M™ High Temperature Hook Fastener Tape SJ60H is one part of a two-part fastener solution designed to provide great durability for thousands of closures. With its general purpose acrylic-based pressure sensitive adhesive backing, this fastener allows for easy and convenient attachment to a variety of substrates, including plastics such as polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, polystyrene.
General Purpose Acrylic Adhesive
- Point of purchase display and signage
- General industrial applications
The backing of 3M™ High Temperature Hook Fastener Tape SJ60H is coated with a general purpose acrylic-based pressure sensitive adhesive. This adhesive strength builds up over time allowing for some repositionability before achieving full bond strength. The adhesive bonds well to high and medium surface energy substrates, such as clean, dry metals and some low surface energy substrates such as polycarbonate, polystyrene, acrylic and nylon. It boasts good heat and moisture resistance as well as UV stability and great shear strength.
3M™ High Temperature Hook Fastener Tape SJ60H can be used with a variety of materials in point of purchase and general industrial applications
Secure, Repeated Closures
3M™ Hook and Loop Fasteners offer great design flexibility, fast product assembly, smooth and clean exterior surfaces and excellent product performance in many applications. 3M Hook and Loop Fasteners consist of hooks and loops which engage to form a quick fastening attachment. To disengage the attachment, simply pull the strips apart by hand.
The use of a pressure sensitive adhesive reduces or eliminates the need for sewing, solvent activation, dielectric or ultrasonic bonding or bulk adhesive bonding. Pressure sensitive adhesive products can be applied manually or automatically using a variety of equipment choices.
Bringing it All Together
3M™ Hook and Loop Fasteners provide the strong, tough attachment solutions you need. Simply press together and the tiny, stiff hooks mesh with pliable loops to create a quick, secure fastening system. Backed with a variety of 3M adhesive technologies, you can easily meet application demands that require thousands of easy opening and closings.