- Specially designed for use with the 3M-Matic™ Continuous Taping System (CTS) stand
- Industrial packaging tape for medium-duty applications on a wide range of materials
- High edge tear and split resistance ideal for general industrial applications
- Polypropylene backing with synthetic rubber adhesive delivers conformability under stress
- Easy unwind and smooth dispensing works well on high-speed automated packaging lines
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
Scotch® Continuous Taping System Tape 3781 is an industrial grade packing tape that securely closes a wide variety of medium weight box materials. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. It is specially designed for use with the 3M-Matic™ Continuous Taping System (CTS) stand.
Special design allows for continuous taping when used with 3M-Matic CTS stands and case sealers
Continuous Taping System
Scotch® Continuous Taping System Tape 3781 is a 1.8 mil (46 micron) industrial grade polypropylene film packaging tape with a synthetic rubber adhesive that offers roll to roll consistency to increase productivity for improved unit cost. It is specifically designed for flexibility and conformability under stress and is ideal for general industrial applications. It is easy to unwind and dispense with 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers
. This tape resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance. Its backing conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
Secure Containment for General Industrial Applications
- General industrial packaging applications
- Boxes weighing up to 70 lbs.
Scotch® Continuous Taping System Tape 3781 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to most surfaces. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
This industrial grade sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, industrial grade sealing tape is popular with general industrial packaging applications.
Learn More about the Continuous Taping System (CTS)
(PDF, 1.3 Mb)