- Industrial performance packaging tape suitable for light weight industrial applications
- Clear with red type: CHECK SEAL BEFORE ACCEPTING
- High coating weight acrylic adhesive with polypropylene backing delivers dependable, quality performance
- Resists UV rays without yellowing for archival applications
- Meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact
- High edge tear and split resistance
- Excellent adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
Scotch® Security Message Box Sealing Tape 3199 is an industrial performance packing tape that is suitable for light weight industrial applications. The polypropylene film backing is easy to handle and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. It features a red printed message reading: CHECK SEAL BEFORE ACCEPTING.
Scotch™ Security Message Box Sealing Tape 3199 features red type that reads: CHECK SEAL BEFORE ACCEPTING
Make Your Message Stick
- Industrial packaging applications
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Food and beverage industry
- Cold temperature applications
- Cartons exposed to UV light and aging
- Tabbing and bag closure
Scotch® Security Message Box Sealing Tape 3199 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to difficult surfaces including cartons containing high levels of recycled content. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
Industrial performance sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, light-duty sealing tape is popular with food and beverage, general industrial and cold temperature applications.