- High performance packaging tape suitable for hard to stick surfaces and cold, damp environments
- High coating weight acrylic adhesive with polypropylene backing delivers dependable, quality performance
- Ideal for specialty, difficult and extreme applications
- Resists UV rays without yellowing for archival applications
- Meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact
- High edge tear and split resistance
- Excellent adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 315 is a high performance packing tape that is suitable for hard to stick surfaces and cold temperature applications. The polypropylene film backing is easy to handle and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. The consistent and reliable backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
Polypropylene film tape resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing
Reliable Closure for Difficult Applications
- Heavy-duty packaging applications
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Food and beverage industry
- Cold temperature applications
- Cartons exposed to UV light and aging
- Tabbing and bag closure
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 315 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to difficult surfaces including cartons containing high levels of recycled content. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
Heavy-duty sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, heavy-duty sealing tape is popular with food and beverage, general industrial and cold temperature applications.