- Features exceptional bonds and cohesive strength
- Bonding compound provides smooth consistency for reliable results
- Putty is very easy to spread
- Durable properties maintain bond integrity in damp environments
- A solution for many applications, including those requiring vertical hang
3M™ General Purpose Bonding Compound 16105 is a medium weight, semi-resilient polyester compound with excellent bonding and cohesive strength. We formulated this compound to be easy to spread and offers smooth consistency upon application. This bonding compound delivers durable properties that are able to produce strong bonds, even in damp environments.
Maintains bond integrity in damp environments
Designed for Strong and Consistent Results
- Filling small to medium strakes
- Bonding inner liners and small parts
- Bonding FRP to wood and/or FRP to FRP
We formulated our 3M™ General Purpose Bonding Compound 16105 to deliver the strength and durable design you've come to expect from our line of products. Benefit from the many features of this bonding compound, from high strength to smooth consistency. 3M™ General Purpose Bonding Compound 16105 is capable of producing exceptional results for many bonding applications.
Click here for more information on 3M Adhesive Sealants.
(PDF, 797.43 Kb)