- Cartridge pack design reduces the extensive time and labor involved with filter change-outs and cleaning of conventional housings
- Totally enclosed filter pack avoids handling of used filter cartridges
- Design reduces gaskets, posts, spring & seal assemblies, and seal plates for efficient, cost- effective filtration
- Filter pack can be capped and reused, depending on the application
- Rapid filter change-out reduces labor time and the need for duplex systems
- Betapure AU series filter cartridge’s rigid structure provides consistent and reproducible contaminant reduction
- Betapure AU series filter cartridge provides excellent reduction of deformable contaminants for consistent effluent quality
We designed the CUNO™ CTG-Klean System Filter Pack with Betapure™ AU Series Cartridge as part of a totally enclosed system that uses a separate pressure vessel and disposable filter pack to isolate the product from the housing. It reduces the extensive time, labor and operator exposure to impurities and cleaning solvents involved with filter change-outs and cleaning of conventional housings.
The Rigid Construction Advantage
- Coatings - High Quality Paint (PDF, 2.13 Mb), Film Coatings, Resins (PDF, 23.3 Mb), and Ink
- Food & Beverage - Bottled Water, Pre-Ro, Blend Water, Wash Water
- General Industrial - Desalination, Plating, Machine Tool Coolant, Process Water
- Electronics - Pre-Ro, Wafer Slurries, Ceramic Slurries, Chemical Mechanical Polishing, Cathode Ray Tube Production, Disc Cleaning
- Chemical/Petro-Chemical - Process Water, Pre-Ro, Amine, Fine Chemicals
To meet demanding filtration quality standards in today's market, absolute ratings will provide you with product consistency, and improve yields.Our rigid filter structure retains consistent pore size even under severe process conditions. Changes caused by pump fluctuations, stopping and restarting the system, or high differential pressure will have minimal, if any effect on the consistent performance of Betapure™ AU series rigid resin bonded filter cartridges. Depth filtration reduces deformable contaminants to help eliminate rework or product quality rejection.Lower pressure drops mean increased filter life, product throughput, and permit the use of fewer filters to achieve a given flow vs. differential pressure. When appropriately sized and rated, Betapure AU series filter cartridges employed in the CTG-Klean™ system work to meet your application specifications.
Go with Our Flow
Our cartridge pack design reduces the extensive time and labor involved with filter change-outs and cleaning of conventional housings, thereby reducing operator exposure to product cleaning solvents. This streamlined system, coupled with high performance, long-life filters, make CUNO CTG-Klean Systems the clear choice for cost-effective filtration.