The Betapure™ NT-T Series Filter Cartridge is designed to deliver high performance and long service life along with direct cost savings by reducing the number of filters used. The resulting reduction in filter change-out frequency will decrease direct labor and filter disposal costs. Polypropylene media allows for broad chemical and temperature compatibility.
BetaPure NT-T single open end design
The Betapure™ NT-T series filter
(PDF, 441.31 Kb) provides long service life while maintaining consistent filtration efficiency. We achieve this using an innovative cartridge design that utilizes flow enhancing filter media and allows uniform distribution of fluid flow and contaminant throughout the entire depth of the cartridge. The result is an absolute-rated filter with long on-stream life that provides cost-effective filtration.
Our Betapure NT-T series cartridge construction combines a polypropylene media with fluid distribution netting to form multiple layers, where critically positioned media flow channels allow greater movement of fluid from layer to layer. Filter cartridges range from 0.5 to 70 microns with various cartridge lengths from 93/4" to 40". We combine three distinct media sections, made from multiple media/netting layers, to form the filter cartridge.
BetaPure NT-T double open end design
We utilize advanced design and construction for our Betapure™ NT-T Series filters to achieve a high level of filtration consistency. Combined with an exceptionally long service life, the Betapure NT-T Series filter's consistent performance gives you predictable results throughout the filters' usable life. 100% polypropylene construction of filter media, netting, core, and end connectors affords extensive chemical and thermal compatibility and no media migration. FDA CFR-21 compliant materials of construction.
Chemical and Hydrocarbon Processing
Food & Beverage
- Bleach (sodium hypo-chlorite)
- Polyethylene & polypropylene manufacture
- Amine sweetening & water flood
Fine Chemical and Electronics
- Bottled water particulate & turbidity reduction
- Reverse osmosis membrane & spray nozzle protection
- Diatomaceous earth or carbon fine trap & beverage blending
- Rinsing & wash water
- Pre-RO filtration of high silt density index incoming water,
- Copper sulfate plating bath filtration in printed circuit board construction and color screen filtration for CRT production
- Film & paper coatings, photographic film
- Lens coatings & can coatings
- High quality paints & ink
- Machine tool lubrication
- Chemicals, detergents, and waste water
- Textiles, plating baths, pulp & paper
- Process water & ground water remediation