- Helps improve productivity by being able to operate at greater in-feeds without the risk of diamond fracture
- Used in severe dressing applications for heavy stock removal
- Diamond mineral is durable and sharp, helping dressing tool to effectively remove debris
- Available in two types to accommodate cylindrical – centerless and surface grinders
- No special mounts or resharpening required
Experienced operators know dressing is integral to the health and performance of a grinding wheel. That's why we designed the 3M™ Multi-Point Diamond Dresser – to help operators keep their grinding wheels in great shape.
Multi-point dresser containing whole natural diamonds
Don't Forget to Dress
These multi-point dressers contain whole diamonds and are ideal when used with true 7" and 8" grinding wheels on cylindrical, centerless and surface grinders where single-point tools are not economical.
With these multi-point dressers, greater in-feeds are possible without the risk of diamond fracture. This results in improved productivity by allowing faster truing and dressing. They are also used in severe dressing applications where heavy stock removal is required. The uniformly distributed diamond points are continuously exposed which provides long cutting life.
Operators can choose from two types of multi-point dressers: Type Jr. and Type 2 and 8. Type Jr. is used with 7" and 8" wheels on cylindrical, centerless and surface grinders. Type 2 and 8 are used on #2 Cincinnati centerless grinders, using an 8" wheel.