- Can function in temperatures up to 200°F/93°C for up to 1 hour for highly specialized situations
- Vinyl coated backing is conformable, strong, water resistant and easy to tear by hand
- Matte finished back is non-reflective and abrasion resistant making it an ideal choice for protective applications
- Rubber adhesive adheres well to many surfaces and is transfer resistant
- Good tensile strength so won't break in tough applications
3M™ Cloth Gaffers Tape 6910 features a vinyl coated, high strength, non-reflective matte finished backing that is conformable, water resistant and easy to tear by hand. It is designed for use in the entertainment industry where light reflection is a concern, but also works exceptionally well in other applications where cloth duct tapes excel.
Excellent grip /gripper's tape
Engineered for Durability
Our 3M™ Cloth Gaffers Tape 6910 is a cloth tape designed with versatility in mind. It features a low light reflectance backing which is ideal for video productions. The high strength backing is also UV and abrasion resistant while conforming well to irregular surfaces. It withstands tough applications that might put tensile stress on the tape. Our rubber adhesive bonds well to many surfaces and is transfer resistant. While this tape is primarily used for holds cords and cables, it also performs extremely well in protection applications where high abrasion or wear is expected. Adhesion and general performance are best at room temperature, but for a short duration of up to 1 hour this tape will function properly at temperatures up to 200°F/93°C.
- Holding cords in place on sets for the entertainment industry
- Protective applications in the general industrial market for shot peening, bead blasting and general protection from abrasion
- General sealing and holding, waterproofing and protecting
- Applications in the film industry where light reflection is a concern