- Excellent for economical graphic attachment and general industrial joining
- Adhesive 200MP is the industry standard for graphic and nameplate attachment
- 5.0 mil acrylic adhesive performs even when exposed to humidity and hot/cold cycles
- High adhesive shear strength helps resist slippage and edge lifting on HSE plastics
- Provides some repositionability on plastics for precise alignment of graphics and parts
- 58# PCK liner adds stability for storage and die-cutting
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9506 features 3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP, the industry standard for graphic attachment and die-cut parts. This 5 mil clear adhesive offers excellent shear strength, minimal edge lifting and reduced slippage on medium- to high-surface energy plastics. A 58# PCK liner provides excellent adhesive coverage and adds dimensional stability.
About Our High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP
- General industrial joining applications
- Graphic overlays and attachment
- Laminating PC, ABS and PET
- Bonding nameplates
- Signage attachment
- Bonding membrane switches
3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP is an industry standard for graphic attachment and general industrial joining applications. It features outstanding adhesion to metal, polycarbonate (PC), ABS and polyester (PET), making it a popular choice across many industries. This adhesive provides some initial repositionability for placement accuracy when bonding to plastics. It also performs well after exposure to humidity and hot/cold cycles, providing confidence that the switch will perform through difficult environmental conditions and millions of actuations.
What are Adhesive Transfer Tapes?
In general, 3M adhesive transfer tapes are rolls of pressure sensitive adhesive pre-applied to a special release liner. The tape consists of adhesive only, and does not have any type of carrier material such as film or paper. For application the tape is positioned adhesive side down to a surface and the liner is removed, exposing the backside adhesive to the joining surface.
Learn about the 3M adhesive families
(PDF, 26.90 Mb)
Better Science for Better Adhesives from 3M
Since 1925 when one of our lab assistants invented masking tape, 3M has been applying science to life —developing adhesive products and technologies that help entire industries and individual businesses worldwide. The work that began with a single 3M engineer now spans decades and generations. And all of it goes into each of our industrial labeling and adhesive products like 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9506, to help businesses like yours operate faster, better and more efficiently.
Learn more about 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes
(PDF, 45.87 Mb)