- Splint can be customized and cut to the exact length needed for less waste and cost-effective product use.
- Easy-to-use, delivery system helps ensure freshness of splinting material and reduced waste.
- All-in-one splint allows for easy application and time savings. Faster application increases patient turnaround.
- Less messy than plaster splints for easy application and faster cleanup.
- Provides strong, lightweight support in minutes to encourage early patient mobility.
- Hypoallergenic, water-repellent felt padding dries much more quickly than standard padding.
- Water-repellent padding promotes ease-of-use and faster application.
Cut-to-length fiberglass splinting material is packaged in an easy-to-use, easy-to-seal system. The splinting material is made of seven layers of fiberglass and is pre-padded with our proprietary water-repellent felt.
- For use in the construction of common orthopedic splints
- Ideal for high volume users such as emergency departments