- A predictable, reliable cure, even at the bottom of the proximal box
- Significantly better depth of cure even when light positioning is difficult
- Better light uniformity and intensity distribution at clinically relevant distances
- Updated light guide geometry allows easy access to all tooth surfaces
- The angle of the light guide has been redesigned to make it more comfortable for patients even if they have limited mouth-opening abilities
- One-piece, high-quality stainless steel casing is robust and easy to disinfect
- Simple two-button operation with one cure mode for all indications
- Charging base with built-in light intensity meter and battery charge indicator
Due to optimized optics, you can be confident that your restorations will have a deep, uniform cure…from center to rim - from surface to cavity bottom - and at clinically relevant distances.
Register your Elipar™ DeepCure S LED Curing Light to be eligible for our Three Year Warranty.
Need service for your 3M™ Oral Care hardware product? Submit your Repair Request today.
- Polymerization of light-curing dental materials with photo initiator for the wavelength range 430-480 nm.