As a part of 3M Food Safety’s Educational Webinar Series, we will be conducting a special industry forum for you to connect with 3M technical experts and have your questions answered.
• Potential sources of food allergen contamination
• Types of allergen testing methods
• Importance of allergen cleaning validation and verification
3M™ Petrifilm™ Plates Advanced Training
• Important considerations for sample preparation and incubation
• Interpretation of plates in a variety of scenarios
• Best practices for reporting counts and analyzing your data
Thursday, February 18, 2021
11 a.m. - 12 p.m. CST
Advance your course work in as little as 5 minutes
Hear from industry leaders in our in-person and online events.
Content that moves with you, from device to device.
Deep dive into special topics with curated learning pathways.
In this recorded seminar, Dr. Martin Wiedmann discusses the complexities and challenges of determining microbial food spoilage in dairy products.
This panel discussion of food safety experts provides insights into how a robust food safety culture can positively impact audit preparedness and signal a culture of compliance.
Learn how to use the 3M™ Molecular Detection System, a rapid solution for detection of pathogens in food, feed and food process environmental samples.