What if you could simplify your day while delivering excellent restorative results? Enter the 3M Universal Series: three award-winning products designed for both esthetics and efficiency.
Simplify your direct and indirect workflows by standardizing on three award-winning products. That means fewer protocols and fewer steps for virtually any restoration.
Too much on your tray? Cut down on the clutter and complexity of multiple cements, adhesives and composites – with confidence.
Bonding solutions with virtually no post-op sensitivity. Natural-looking composite restorations that last. That’s a recipe for making patients smile.
Overall clinical performance rating of 96% (Dental Advisor) and 15 years of clinical success.
The world’s first radiopaque universal dental adhesive.
80% less cement waste with micro mixing tip vs. currently available standard automix systems.
• Exceptional esthetics for single-shade or multi-shade restorations
• 3M’s proprietary true nanotechnology for beautiful, lasting polish
• Outstanding strength and wear resistance
• Indicated for both anterior and posterior use in all direct restorations
• Dentin-like radiopacity helps reduce the risk of X-ray misdiagnosis
• Bonds and seals caries-affected dentin
• One-bottle system suitable for all direct/indirect bonding indications
• Outstanding bond strength to virtually any substrate, with any etch technique
• Both a standalone self-adhesive cement and an adhesive cement, in combination with Scotchbond Universal Plus Adhesive
• Easy excess cleanup
• Ideal for virtually all resin cement indications
• Syringe design helps reduce both cement waste and plastic
Call the 3M Oral Care Customer Care team for troubleshooting and technical support: 1-800-634-2249.