- Versatile system can be light-cured or self-cured to meet your application needs
- Unique dark-cure chemistry allows for bulk placement which eliminates the need for layering and saves time
- Displays a true glass ionomer cure for long-term fluoride release and adhesion to tooth structure
- As a restorative material, it provides good handling properties and extended working time in the mouth for ease of use
An advanced glass ionomer system that offers a three-way cure to meet your needs for core buildup and restorative applications.
Intro kit includes 5g powder each of A3, A4, C2, and C4 shades, 2 - 8ml liquid, 6.5ml primer, 6.5ml finishing gloss, shade guide and accessories.
- Class III and Class V restorations
- Restoration of cervical erosion / abrasion lesions
- Class I and Class II restorations in primary teeth
- Temporary repair of fractured teeth
- Filling defects and undercut areas in crown preparations
- As a core buildup where at least half the coronal tooth structure is remaining to provide structural support for the crown
- Laminate/sandwich restorations
- Interim restorations
- Interim restorations.