- Fast mixing and setting time
- Excellent mechanical properties for posterior applications
- Bulk fill convenience
- High fluoride release
- Contouring and condensing properties similar to amalgam
- 3M™ Aplicap™ capsule provides consistent quality, simplified handling and a nozzle for direct application of the material
This material is a bulk-fill, packable and fast-setting conventional glass ionomer. High compressive strength and marginal integrity make it a glass ionomer of choice for posterior restorations.
- Primary teeth fillings
- Single surface fillings in non-occlusal areas
- Base material for single and multiple-surface composite fillings
- Core build-ups prior to crown placement
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID)
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID).