- Blasting with the CoJet system embeds a ceramic layer on the surface of metal, porcelain or previously cured composite, producing dramatically enhanced bond strengths.
- Embedded ceramic layer enables silane coupling with composite for a true chemical bond with alloys and porcelain.
- Chairside, intraoral technique allows for highly esthetic repair of porcelain or composite restorations and provides an economical alternative to replacing the restoration. Plus, repairs can be made in one session.
Adhesive system for intraoral adhesive repairs.
- Intraoral repair of fractured composite or porcelain, even with exposed metal.
- Extraoral pre-treatment of inlays/onlays, veneers, crowns and bridges, and pins and posts for adhesive luting.