- Offers quick and simple roll starting and roll closure
- Durable backing can be torn by hand, yet is suitable for machine dispensing
- Natural rubber adhesive offers excellent tack and holding power
- Resistant to temperatures as high as 150°F/65°C
- Low unwind tension resists splintering
- Available in brown
3M™ Flat Back Paper Masking Tape 2515 is a general purpose tape with exceptional tack and holding power ideal for a range of packaging and low-heat web processing applications, where adhesion to paper products is necessary. This tough tape features a dependable kraft paper backing capable of resisting moisture, and can be torn by hand for easy application. It is brown in color.
Select the right tape for many applications
The Benefit of Flatback Tape
- Roll starting
- Roll closure
- General purpose packaging
- Box sealing
In high-volume industries, where the speed and efficiency of applications play a major role, 3M has designed a series of flatback tapes whose combination of smooth paper backing and controlled unwind provide optimal performance for large-scale jobs. Desired results such as simplified roll starting and roll closure, temperature and moisture resistance, as well as easy handling, make 3M's flatback tapes the go-to solution for operations worldwide.