- General purpose packaging tape for light-duty applications on a wide range of materials
- High edge tear and split resistance ideal for general purpose applications
- Polypropylene backing with synthetic rubber adhesive delivers conformability under stress
- Easy unwind and smooth dispensing works well on high-speed automated packaging lines
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
- Excellent adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard
Tartan™ Box Sealing Tape 369 is a general purpose packing tape ideal for non-critical box sealing applications. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. The backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
Tartan™ Box Sealing Tape 369 is a general purpose packing tape ideal for non-critical box sealing applications
Secure Containment for General Purpose Applications
- General purpose, non-critical packaging applications
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
Tartan™ Box Sealing Tape 369 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to most surfaces including cartons containing high levels of recycled content. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
This general purpose sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, general purpose sealing tape is popular with non-critical box sealing applications.