- Blends, cleans, and finishes on ferrous and non-ferrous materials when a linear scratch pattern is required
- Useful for satin finishing on large contoured surfaces
- Resin coated non-woven mesh material runs cool and resists smearing
- 1/4˝ (6mm) permanently affixed shank enables easy use on a small straight grinder or flat finisher (for larger wheels)
- Steel shank helps maintain smooth running and ease of control for off-hand operations
- Addition of coated flaps produces a sharper cut than a completely non-woven brush
For added cut, we designed our Standard Abrasives™ Buff and Blend Combi-Wheel with alternating flaps of Buff and Blend non-woven GP material and coated abrasive resin bonded material. The combination of flaps blends and removes contaminants more aggressively than a non-woven brush, while producing a uniform final finish with a linear scratch pattern.
Choose from a versatile range of Buff and Blend products
To suit a variety of large and small finishing operations, we offer this popular product in a broad range of sizes and in two grades, medium (MED) and very fine (VFN).
Load-Resistant Construction Boosts Life and Performance
Standard Abrasives™ Buff and Blend material is load-resistant to keep you cutting with fresh mineral. The gaps in the open web allow unwanted swarf to escape. Consequently, less debris clogs the abrasive, so the mineral can stay fresh, keep cutting sharp and deliver a consistent cut over the life of the product. As the fibers break down and fresh mineral is exposed, it reduces the likelihood of dull or blunt mineral smearing the surface, contributing to cleaner surfaces and less re-work. Furthermore, manual fatigue that may result from applying heavy pressure to a dull abrasive is reduced.
The Many Benefits of Standard Abrasives™ Buff and Blend
™ Buff and Blend products invigorate deburring, cleaning, blending and finishing applications by helping operators reduce finishing steps, minimize costs and achieve greater throughput. Each Buff and Blend product and grade offers unique benefits, so operators can choose from a versatile range of options to ensure optimal performance on specific applications.